With war clouds gathering over Europe, the third FIFA World Cup™ took place against a bleak backdrop yet football – not least the flamboyantly skilful brand practised by Brazil – provided a shaft of sunshine for the French crowds during a 15-day festival from which Italy, the strongest and most consistent side, emerged as worthy winners.
Together with coach Vittorio Pozzo, there were four survivors in Italy’s squad from their 1934 triumph and two of them, Giuseppe Meazza and Giovanni Ferrari, figured prominently alongside star striker Silvio Piola, scorer of two goals in the 4-2 Final win over Hungary that ensured the Azzurri became the first team to successfully defend the trophy.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://gymnasticshalloffame.org/the-thao/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- đồ chơi súng bắn bong bóng xà phòng hình chú cá heo màu sắc xinh xắn – phương phương kids
- Football Legends 2016 – game bóng đá huyền thoại #5
- Karaoke Mưa Bong Bóng Tone Nam Nhạc Sống | Trọng Hiếu
- Trực tiếp | CLB TP. HCM – SHB Đà Nẵng | Cúp Quốc gia – Bamboo Airways 2020 | NEXT SPORTS
- Việt Nam – UAE | VCK U.23 châu Á 2020 | Trực tiếp bình luận trước trận